Whole30® Program Meal Plans Information
At True Fare, we're big fans of the life-changing power of the Whole30® Challenge! That's why every True Fare meal is Whole30® Approved! We also know a thing or two about making Whole30® meals taste amazing. Our founder and CEO Chef Richard wrote every recipe in the New York Times Bestselling The Whole 30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom!
Our Whole30® Program Meal Plans ensure making it to Day 30 is as simple as selecting your menu! Every True Fare meal is Whole30® Approved, but our Bundles and Subscription Plans make ordering every meal for part or all of your Challenge extra easy.
THE BASICS: HOW OUR Whole30® PROGRAM MEAL PLANS WORK:
- For both Bundles and Subscription Plans, True Fare will deliver Whole30® breakfast, lunch and dinner plus assorted trail mix snacks and Almond Butter for 5, 10, 15, 20, or all 30 days of your Whole30® Nutrition Challenge.
- Your Chefs will select the menus to be shipped to keep variety and excitement high! All meals arrive frozen from fresh by your chefs.
- Individual Meals also provide a fantastic "emergency" option to be used on your Whole30®. Stocking your freezer with True Fare meals is a great way to make sure you're never tempted to stray from your challenge, especially when you're "richly scheduled," as our friend Melissa Hartwig would say!
- Meals arrive frozen and may be kept frozen for 6 months is needed. Simply pull out your meals and leave them in the refrigerator a day or two before you plan to eat them.
- Once brought down to refrigeration temperature, meals should be used within a week.
- All program meals will arrive in a single shipment.
THE DETAILS: HOW OUR MEALS ARE STRUCTURED + CUSTOMIZING
- Main entrée proteins are 5 oz. portions (Regular) or 8 oz. portions (Warrior) and all entrées are paired with a 6 oz. organic vegetable side. All standard plans use Organic skinless/boneless thigh meat Chicken, Grass-fed/finished Beef, Heritage raised Pork, Free-range Turkey and Organic Vegetables, all cooked to perfection by your chefs. Available Chicken Breast upgrades apply to main meal proteins only (not breakfast).
- Breakfasts are a variety of sausage skillets with our wonderfully seasonsed turkey or pork sausage and will also include our Melissa's Breakfast Chicken Hash. Plans of 10 Days and larger will be a combination of Melissa's Chicken Hash, Chicken Skillets, Turkey Sausage and Pork Sausage Skillets. New - Both our Sweet Potato and White Potato recipes included (where available)!
- Each breakfast includes 3 oz. of protein and 3 oz. of organic vegetables.
- Snacks consist of our wholesome and delicious Paleo trail mix and Almond Nut Butters (AIP bundled plans do not receive Snacks)
- We do not tell you which meals you have to eat on any given day. The power of choice is all yours!
- We will provide 'suggested pairings' for main entrées, however you may still interchange individual proteins and vegetables as you wish.
- When a chicken breast upgrade is chosen, any organic chicken thigh entrée (standard) will be replaced with organic chicken breast meat. Often times the recipes will differ from listed menu pairings received. Upgrades apply to entrées only and are not applied to breakfast Melissa's Chicken Hash or Chicken Skillets.
- Complete meals such as soups, stews or chilis will be a compose meal and the protein and vegetables will already be together in the same package.
- IF YOU WISH TO CHOOSE Your Meals, please Note that all Lunch/Dinner menus and breakfasts are all Whole30® sitewide. You may simply build your own plan by selecting meal quantites needed, selectimng from specific menus as desired. When you choose the bundles plans with incentive pricing, these meals are always selected by your chefs.
- NO SUBSTITUTIONS. While we can often accommodate the request to eliminate Pork (this actually has an option in the drop downs), as well as beef, we are unable to accommodate the exclusion of inert ingredients. Any request to exclude due to sensitivity, allergy or just dislike will result in a 10% Substitution surcharge prior to fulfillment, and your order could experience delays in shipping.
AN EXAMPLE MENU (find our most current menus here):
Organic Chimichurri Chicken served with Organic Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash, Broccoli and Cauliflower
Organic Chicken Cacciatore served with Organic Broccoli a la Madrid
Plainville Farms Turkey Burger with Pear Chutney served with Autumn Spiced Organic Root Vegetables
Heritage Acres Pulled Pork Mole served with Organic Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
Grassland Beef's Grass-fed All American Beef Meatloaf in Mustard Sauce served with Organic Yukon Gold Home Fries with Green Beans
Bell & Evans Grilled Organic Pacific Coastal Chicken served with Organic Coconut Cauliflower Rice
Bell & Evans Grilled Organic Sweet Mustard Chicken served with Organic Sweet Potato Home Fries
Plainville Farms Turkey Chili with Organic Vegetables (Complete Meal)
U.S. Wellness Meats Heritage Pulled Pork Winter 'QUE served with Organic Broccoli and Carrots
U.S. Wellness Meats Coffee Braised Beef served with Organic Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes and Onions
Organic Roasted Chicken in AIP Primavera Sauce served with Organic Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots with Italian Seasonings
Organic Roasted Chicken Fajitas served with Organic Spanish Style Cauliflower Pilaf
Plainville Farms AIP Turkey Meatloaf with Mushroom Sauce served with Organic Sweet Potato Mash
U.S. Wellness Meats Smoked Creole Pork served with Organic Green Cabbage Slaw
U.S. Wellness Meats Grass Fed Beef with Potatoes and Vegetables Soup (complete meal)
Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions or concerns at 678-995-5772 or email us: Hello@TrueFare.com.
GO BACK TO W30® PLANS