AIP Plan Informational Page
At True Fare, we know a thing or two about making the AIP tasty. You'll never have to worry about finding compliant meals, as every AIP True Fare meal is completely compliant with the elimination phase of the Autoimmune Protocol. That means it's free of nuts, seeds, seed-based spices, nightshades, and eggs. Naturally, these are all Paleo and Whole30 Approved.
You may choose individual AIP Meals, select one of our Menus and add Breakfasts as needed to craft your own weekly or bi-weekly plan as needed.
THE BASICS: HOW OUR AIP PROGRAM MEAL PLANS WORK:
- Your Chef's weekly menu is a great start for any planned needs
- You may simply build your own plan by selecting meal quantites needed, selecting from the AIP specific Menu, Individual Meals and Breakfasts as desired.
- Meals arrive frozen from fresh and may be kept frozen for 6 months is needed. Simply pull out your meals and leave them in the refrigerator a day or two before you plan to eat them.
- Once brought down to refrigeration temperature, meals should be used within a week.
- All meals will arrive in a single shipment.
THE DETAILS: HOW OUR MEALS ARE STRUCTURED + CUSTOMIZING
- Main entrée proteins are 5 oz. portions and all entrées are paired with a 6 oz. organic vegetable side. Opting for Double protein may help you meet higher caloric needs for the day.
- All standard plans use Organic skinless/boneless thigh meat Chicken, Grass-fed/finished Beef, Heritage raised Pork, Free-range Turkey and Organic Vegetables, all cooked to perfection by your chefs. No Seafood!
- AIP breakfasts are a mixture of our AIP Melissa's Chicken Hash and AIP Pork or Turkey Sausage Breakfast Skillets
- We do not tell you which meals you have to eat on any given day. The power of choice is all yours!
- We will provide 'suggested pairings' for main entrées, however you may still interchange individual proteins and vegetables as you wish.
- When a chicken breast upgrade is chosen, any organic chicken thigh entrée (standard) will be replaced with organic chicken breast meat.
- Consider adding additional calories at home to supplement your True Fare menu. Healthy cooking fats like olive and coconut oil, avocado or other compliant snacks can help meet your daily caloric goals.
- Please always seek the direction of a qualified nutritionist prior to any dietary changes.
EXAMPLES of the currently crafted AIP MENU included in any Bundle Plan (Larger Warrior plans of 10 days+ may have addiitonal variety for main meals while supplies last)
- Bell & Evans Organic Balsamic Chicken served with Organic Sweet Potatoes, Cauliflower and Apples
- Bell & Evans Organic Mushroom and Kale Chicken with served with Organic Broccoli, Carrots and Mushrooms
- Plainville Farms Turkey Meatballs with Kale Pesto served with Organic Delicata Squash, Cauliflower and Collard Greens
- Heritage Acres Smoked Pulled Pork served with Organic Sweet Potato Mash
- Grassland's Beef Grass Fed Beef Meatloaf in AIP Marinara served with Organic Cauliflower Rice with Mushrooms and Leeks
Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions or concerns at 678-995-5772 or email us: Hello@TrueFare.com.