AIP Plan Informational Page
At True Fare, we know a thing or two about making the AIP tasty. You'll never have to worry about finding compliant meals, as every AIP True Fare meal is completely compliant with the elimination phase of the Autoimmune Protocol. That means it's free of nuts, seeds, seed-based spices, nightshades, and eggs.
You may choose individual AIP meals and sides, select one of our menus (see below) or choose Bundles and Subscription Plans to make your AIP lifestyle as simple as possible.
THE BASICS: HOW OUR AIP PROGRAM MEAL PLANS WORK:
- For both Bundles and Subscription Plans, True Fare will deliver AIP breakfast, lunch and dinner for 5, 10, or 20 days.
- Your Chefs will select the menus to be shipped to keep variety and excitement high! All meals arrive frozen from fresh by your chefs.
- Individual Meals also provide a fantastic "emergency" option so healthy, AIP compliant meals are always on hand.
- Meals arrive frozen and may be kept frozen for 6 months is needed. Simply pull out your meals and leave them in the refrigerator a day or two before you plan to eat them.
- Once brought down to refrigeration temperature, meals should be used within a week.
- All meals will arrive in a single shipment.
THE DETAILS: HOW OUR MEALS ARE STRUCTURED + CUSTOMIZING
- Main entrée proteins are 5 oz. portions (Regular) or 8 oz. portions (Warrior) and all entrées are paired with a 6 oz. organic vegetable side. Opting for Warrior proteins may help you meet your caloric needs for the day, as AIP meals do not include any snacks.
- All standard plans use Organic skinless/boneless thigh meat Chicken, Grass-fed/finished Beef, Heritage raised Pork, Free-range Turkey and Organic Vegetables, all cooked to perfection by your chefs.
- Available Chicken Breast upgrades apply to main meal proteins only (not breakfast).
- AIP breakfasts are a mixture of our AIP Melissa's Chicken Hash and AIP Pork or Turkey Sausage Breakfast Skillets
- We do not tell you which meals you have to eat on any given day. The power of choice is all yours!
- We will provide 'suggested pairings' for main entrées, however you may still interchange individual proteins and vegetables as you wish.
- When a chicken breast upgrade is chosen, any organic chicken thigh entrée (standard) will be replaced with organic chicken breast meat. Often times the recipes will differ from listed menu pairings received. Upgrades apply to entrées only and are not applied to breakfast Melissa's Chicken Hash.
- IF YOU WISH TO CHOOSE Your Meals, you may simply build your own plan by selecting meal quantites needed, selecting from specific menus as desired. When you choose the bundles plans with incentive pricing, these meals are always selected by your chefs.
- NO SUBSTITUTIONS. While we can often accommodate the request to eliminate Pork (this actually has an option in the drop downs), as well as beef, we are unable to accommodate the exclusion of inert ingredients. Any request to exclude due to sensitivity, allergy or just dislike will result in a 10% Substitution surcharge prior to fulfillment, and your order could experience delays in shipping.
- Consider adding additional calories at home to supplement your True Fare menu. Healthy cooking fats like olive and coconut oil, avocado or other compliant snacks can help meet your daily caloric goals.
- Please always seek the direction of a qualified nutritionist prior to any dietary changes.
EXAMPLES of currently crafted AIP MENUS:
- Bell & Evans Organic Lemon Chicken served with Organic Sweet Potato Hash
- Bell & Evans Organic Chicken with AIP Marinara Sauce served with Organic Broccoli, Carrots and Mushrooms
- Plainville Farms Turkey Meatballs with Kale Pesto served with Organic Butternut Squash, Cauliflower and Collard Greens
- Heritage Acres Green Curry Pork Burger served with Organic Stir Fry Vegetables
- Grassland's Beef Grass Fed Smokey Beef served with Organic Cauliflower Rice with Mushrooms
- Bell & Evans Organic Asian style Chicken served with Organic Stir Fry Vegetables
- Bell & Evans Organic Balsamic Chicken served with Organic Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower
- Plainville Farms Turkey Soup with Broccoli (Complete Meal)
- Heritage Acres Herb Braised Pulled Pork served with Organic Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cauliflower and Butternut Squash
- Grassland Beef's Grass-Fed Burgers (requires cooking) served with Organic Broccoli, Carrots and Radishes
- Bell & Evans Organic Kale Pesto Chicken with Organic Butternut Squash, Cauliflower and Mushrooms
- Bell & Evans Organic Chicken Soup with Organic Squash and Zucchini (Complete Meal)
- Plainville Farms Turkey Burgers with Organic Cabbage Slaw and Butternut Squash
- Heritage Farms Pork Meatballs in AIP Marinara served with Organic Broccoli and Parsnips
- Grassland Beef's Grass-fed Herb Braised Beef with Organic Sweet Potato Mash
- Bell & Evans Organic Roasted BBQ Chicken served with Organic Sweet Potato Salad
- Bell & Evans Organic Mushroom and Leek Chicken served with Organic Broccoli and Butternut
- Plainville Farms Chimichurri Turkey Meatballs served with Organic Butternut Squash, Cauliflower and Mushrooms
- Heritage Acres Smoked Pulled Pork served with Organic Brussels Sprouts, Parsnips and Carrots
- Grassland Beef's Grass Fed Italian Beef Meatloaf with AIP Marinara served with Sweet Potato Mash
Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions or concerns at 678-995-5772 or email us: Hello@TrueFare.com.